04 May Caribbean Disaster Response & Emergency Preparedness
WorldWater’s stand-alone infrastructure is pre-deployable for the provision of critical needs and reduces the logistical burden of requiring a constant supply of bottled water and fuel.
WorldWater’s transportable solar platforms deliver clean water, reliable power and satellite communications where alternate sources are not readily available or the local infrastructure is compromised.
WorldWater’s stand alone systems, specifically the Mobile MaxPure have been deployed in the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina and two more systems shipped to Japan in response to the devastating earthquake. They were deployed in the vicinity of the Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Plant and provided relief in the form of clean drinking water and reliable power.
- Fully operational solar drinking water systems & electricity
- Less than $.01/Liter. (Compare with cost of bottled water)
- Set up immediately after arrival onsite
- No gasoline, diesel or external power source required
- Clean Water & Power support for critical facilities such as medical, emergency and civil affairs
- Military Tough – Withstands harshest winds and floods
- Immediate infrastructure replacing or aiding infrastructure that has been damaged or is inoperable
- Reduces demands on limited State and Local recovery resources
- Pre-deployable infrastructure to disaster-prone areas for immediate post-disaster operation and provision of critical water and power
- Environmentally friendly, quiet and pollution-free operation
- Mobile MaxPure™ capable of charging phones, laptops and other necessities from battery bank
- Proprietary and patented technology
- Ability to store for future events
- If water purification unit is bypassed, Mobile MaxPure unit is able to pump 70,000 – 100,000 gpd for flood dewatering or irrigation
Our first system was deployed in Waveland, Mississippi in the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina. It provided sustained relief to the community and first responders for more than seven months.
Emergency aid was immediately sent to Haiti after the horrific earthquake the island sustained. Since then, six Mobile MaxPure units have been deployed there to supply immediate power and purified water to all the people in need.
THESE STAND-ALONE PRODUCTS ARE CAPABLE OF PROVIDING CLEAN, PURIFIED WATER AND NEEDED ELECTRICITY TO AREAS AFFECTED BY NATURAL DISASTERS.