25 May Farm ACW – Fallbrook California
This 1.2 MW ground-mounted fixed tilted solar array system is located in San Diego County. The system is large enough to adequately irrigate a 1,000-acre ranch that includes 150,000 avocado trees and produces about 5 million pounds of fruit annually.
- Ground-mounted fixed solar array
- 1.2 MW solar array provides over 40% of the required power for pumps and irrigation
- Total of 6 pumps installed
- WorldWater’s solar solutions saves Farm ACW approximately $384,000 annually
- Reliable, cost-effective and non-polluting eliminating diesel fuel
WorldWater recognized the importance of the California agriculture market very early on...We were lucky to work together with a forward-thinking company who understood the real pain of the local farming community with regard to the electricity and water costs. Today, we are planning to expand our solar footprint on additional acreage with WorldWater in order to provide sustainable, emissions-free electricity to our entire operations. - Dr. William Arterberry - Owner