13 Apr Fresno Yosemite International Airport
This 2.3 MW ground mounted single-tracking solar array system generates over three million kWh per year.
- This impressive solar system was designed and installed by WorldWater & solar Technologies
- Home to the largest solar installation of any public airport in the U.S. during time of installation
- Ground mounted single-axis tracking system
- Project is expected to save the airport about $13 million dollars over the next 20 years
- Project surface area is 9.5 acres
- Number of solar panels: 9,700